Era Needs - International Jobs Website
20 others have applied to this job.
Posted on: 2020-06-03
- Using documents to verify, record, and process transactions.
- Maintaining accurate and complete records, including ledgers, journals, invoices, receipts, and information related to supplies and inventory.
- Assisting the accounting department in daily, monthly, and annual activities, including generating financial reports, developing budgets, preparing taxes, and assisting with audits and resolving discrepancies.
- Speaking with vendors and suppliers to ensure charges are accurate and that payments are received in a timely manner.
- Communicating with clients to discuss account statuses, charges, or discrepancies.
- Participating in ongoing education opportunities to learn about industry trends and developments, current financial legislation, and company policies and procedures.?
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, or related field.
- More education or experience is often required.
- Understanding of accounting principles and current financial legislation.
- Exceptional time management, communication, and problem solving skills.
- Strong math and research skills.
- Basic computer skills with knowledge of Tally, Oracle software.
- Organized and detail-oriented.
- Ability to accurately and efficiently analyze data.
Arabic Language is a must
?Willing to join immediately?